✅ Sturdy glass, Dishwasher safe
✅ Gorgeous-looking: rainbow-like colors
✅ Reusable plastic straw and bamboo lid
✅ Perfectly shaped for all beverages
✅ 25 sets/ctn, 50 sets/ctn
|Product Name||iridescent glass tumbler|
|Colors||blue; purple; green; rose gold|
What’s in the box?
1. Glass tumbler + bamboo lid + plastic straw
2. Individual white gift box
* Carry Your Drinks In Style
Our iridescent glass cups emit beautiful rainbow-like colors when struck by light. While others look dark and fuzzy, our tumblers’ luminous colors are shiny and vibrant.
* No Leaks & Spills
The natural bamboo lid and straw hole are both fitted with premium silicone lining. This allows for a tight and secure fit, making these glass water bottles leakproof and spill-proof.
* Your Convenience In Mind
This eco-conscious glass jar with lid comes with a clear straw that makes drinking your favorite beverages more convenient. The straw is also washable and reusable.
* No Funky Flavors & Aromas
Mason jar cups are made of BPA-free borosilicate glass and can handle high temperatures without affecting taste, smell, or safety
* Design Your Tumbler
These glass cup with bamboo lid and straw are suitable for sublimation and heat transfer vinyl so you can add your own designs to them. Our tumblers are available in blue, green, pink, and purple.
How to do sublimation in the oven?
1. Print the pattern on the A4 heat transfer paper in the package.
2. Stick the image on the tumbler tightly with heat-resistant tape.
3. Place the suitable shrink wrap around the tumbler.
4. Heat the shrink wrap with heat gun or air blower to make it fit tightly with the tumbler.
5. Put it into a convection oven, set 360°F （182°C）for 5-6 minutes.
6. Take it out the oven, wait for a moment, then peel off all the paper sheets to complete the pattern printing.