✅ 15oz and 20oz capacity for choice
✅ Seamless smooth interior
✅ 304 stainless steel, rust-free
✅ With handle, perfect for on-the-go
|Product Name||blank tumbler with handle|
|Quantity||25 sets a pack|
What’s in the box?
1. Blank tumbler + slide lid
2. Individual white gift box
- Quality Sublimation Coating MaterialsMade of food-grade 18/8 304 stainless steel, use quality coating,the print color come out bright not foggy.The 12 oz coffee mug is BPA free and easy to clean,which won’t rust or tarnish.Premium material makes the travel mug durable and resistant to breakdowns.
- Insulated cup with handle and sliding lidThe coffee tumbler comes with a transparent lid with a rubber gasket, ensuring a tight fit. 12 oz insulated coffee mug is lightweight and comes with a lid, which could make your beverage from being dirty by dust and insects. Enjoy favorite coffee,at home, by the pool or on the boat.The comfort-grip, non-slippery handle will help you to grasp your coffee mug in a embrace, 4 pack with individual white box.
- Handle Design and Sweat proof designThe metal coffee mugs are designed with handle,the stainless steel mug is powder coated for a durable matte finish which is easy to grip. Sweat proof design keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit.If you like to drink coffee, then this cup will meet your expectations without sweating.If you like iced drinks, this cup can protect your hands from frostbite.
- Double wall vacuum insulation designUnder normal temperature, it can keep your Drink icy-cold for 12 hours or your coffee and tea scalding-hot for over 6 hours. Nice temperature retention, great quality and modern design make it a must-have accessory of every family, perfect for outdoor parties, or just for cozy nights at home.
How to do sublimation in the oven?
1. Print the pattern on the A4 heat transfer paper in the package.
2. Stick the image on the tumbler tightly with heat-resistant tape.
3. Place the suitable shrink wrap around the tumbler.
4. Heat the shrink wrap with heat gun or air blower to make it fit tightly with the tumbler.
5. Put it into a convection oven, set 360°F （182°C）for 5-6 minutes.
6. Take it out the oven, wait for a moment, then peel off all the paper sheets to complete the pattern printing.