|Product Name||cola soda can bottle yumbler|
|Quantity||50 pcs a pack|
|Lead Time||5-6 weeks|
How to do sublimation in the oven?
1. Print the pattern on the A4 heat transfer paper in the package.
2. Stick the image on the tumbler tightly with heat-resistant tape.
3. Place the suitable shrink wrap around the tumbler.
4. Heat the shrink wrap with heat gun or air blower to make it fit tightly with the tumbler.
5. Put it into a convection oven, set 360°F （182°C）for 5-6 minutes.
6. Take it out the oven, wait for a moment, then peel off all the paper sheets to complete the pattern printing.